Our courses will help you to
🚀 DO clinical research from scratch
📊 TRANSFORM your ideas into real clinical research projects
📰 PUBLISH in international peer-reviewed medical journals
👨🏫 MASTER medical statistics & clinical research methodology
Course 1: Fundamentals of Clinical Research Methodology
Course 2: Basics of Medical Statistics
Course 3: Sample Size Calculation
Course 4: How to Write and Publish research
Course 5: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
Course 6: Fundamentals of Clinical trials
Course 7: Advanced Medical Statistics on SPSS
Course 8: Medical Statistics on STATA
Course 9: Statistical Methods in Questionnaire development
Course 10: Advanced Techniques in Meta-analysis
Why our courses?
☑️ The most comprehensive clinical research training in the middle east
🗣️ All instructions in Arabic Language + English Terminology
🙏 We helped +13000 trainees and doctors since 2014
💬 Direct chat with the course instructor, Dr. Negida
♾️ Life-time access for the courses
🔁 Get all our recurrent courses
⏳ 24/7 support team is available
Who can participate?
The course is suitable for researchers on all academic levels, including clinicians, pharmacists, master’s and Ph.D. candidates, faculty members, independent researchers, medical students, and trainees.
Advantages of our courses
- The training starts with a basic overview of clinical research methodology. Therefore, it is suitable for beginner and intermediate-level researchers.
- The training focuses on building a deep concrete understanding of the basic methods of research rather than giving superficial definitions.
- The training includes several case scenarios and hands-on experience, allowing participants to participate in simulations and examples.
- The training is provided in two options: online and offline, which makes it reachable and accessible to many researchers.
- The course instructor, Dr. Negida, has a long experience in teaching research methodology in a straightforward and understandable manner to more than 2000 researchers over the past 5 years with exceptional success and excellent feedback.
- Participants remain attached to Dr. Negida after the course has finished, through an online Facebook group. They can communicate with Dr. Negida, ask for consultations, or plan to start their research project.
If you have an inquiry or need additional information, contact the training coordinator, Mr. Ahmed Hassan, through email@example.com